1. Login with management console.
2. Start smh
Choose Networking and communication.
3. Choose network interface configuration
4. Choose network interface card
Check both network card should not contain any ip address.
Select network card and press enter.
On this card ip address already configured.
Press Cntrl o – Other Actions.
Choose D-Delete IP
Select delete again.
5. Choose Auto port Aggregation
6. Choose c - create link aggregate.
7. Select Mode = LACP_AUTO and choose both network card and select OK.
Click on OK
8. Now you get aggregated network interface name.
9. Press Enter and assign IP address and other details.
Choose p – View / Modify IP Attributes